taco dip, The Foods You Pick To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health
Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood
Taco Dip is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Taco Dip is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have taco dip using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Dip:
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 1 t of cumin.
- Prepare 1 t of dried minced onions.
- Make ready 1 t of paprika.
- Get 1 t of dried oregano.
- Get 1/2 t of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 C of black beans.
- Get 1/3 C of chipotle salsa.
- Make ready 1/4 C of diced green chiles.
- Get 1/4 C of peach-mango salsa.
- Make ready 1 can of refried beans.
- Make ready 1 of jalapeño; minced.
- Take 1 of tomato; diced.
- Get 1 of avocado; diced.
- Take 1/4 of red onion; diced.
- Take 1 handful of shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Taco Dip:
- Heat a saute pan with no oil. Add ground beef. Season with dried spices, salt, and pepper..
- When beef is browned, add chipotle salsa. Cook 1 minute. Strain any excess fat..
- Spread refried beans across the bottom of a casserole dish. Top with cooked ground beef..
- Spread diced green chiles and peach-mango salsa. Top with cheese..
- Bake at 425° for approximately 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Alternatively, do not bake..
- Spread red onions, avocado, black beans, jalapeño, and diced tomatoes across the top..
- Variations; Cilantro, lime, cream cheese, sour cream, crema, creme fraiche, green onions, cayenne, cotija, coriander seed, goat cheese, pickled jalapeños, habanero, roasted or raw bell peppers or poblano, habanero, pinto beans, canned diced tomatoes, black olives, chihuahua cheese, queso fresco, other salsas, bacon.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food taco dip recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
When it comes to sitting down to supper you should additionally think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The fact that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. Now when you elect to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you will need for the day. You should also trim off any extra fat that you find on the specific meats that you’re planning to eat.
Taco Dip: For those who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.