Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green And Be Healthy
Most grocery stores nowadays have organic foods. In the organic food section, you’ll see the superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious health conditions. By eating these foods, your body will more fit. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how well you will soon feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to run. In this case, the immune system can fight off any illness.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pork tenderloin medallions with stuffing topper. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Stuffing Topper is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Stuffing Topper is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pork tenderloin medallions with stuffing topper using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Stuffing Topper:
- Make ready 1/2 tsp thyme, dried
- Make ready 1/2 tsp sage, rubbed
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Take 1/4 tsp pepper
- Get 1 lb lean pork tenderloin
- Take 1 tbsp butter, light
- Prepare 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- Make ready 1/2 cup carrot, thinly sliced (or pre-shredded if you are short on time)
- Make ready 1/2 cup broth (1/2 tsp bouillon dissolved in 1/2 cup water)
- Get 1 1/2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
Instructions to make Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Stuffing Topper:
- Combine thyme, sage, salt and pepper.
- Cut tenderloin into medallions, sprinkle with spice mixture.
- Heat butter in skillet, add medallions, cook until juices run clear. Transfer to serving platter, keep warm.
- In the pork juices, saute onions and carrots until tender.
- Add broth and stuffing, heat thoroughly. Spoon over medallions.
So One of the strongest points of going green is to slow down and bask in life. This is attainable no matter how filled and frenzied your life is. We need to get back to the point where it was a better idea to avoid disease in the first place. Most individuals think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make some essential alterations in your life. Unlike buying a car, you can’t trade in your worn out body for a new one. You shouldn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take care of yourself. Proper nutrition is important for your body to run at top levels.
Green living gives you a great diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.