Banana Oat Pancakes.
Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, banana oat pancakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Banana Oat Pancakes is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Banana Oat Pancakes is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have banana oat pancakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Oat Pancakes:
- Get 1 1/4 Cup of Oats.
- Make ready 4 of Bananas for the Dough (1/2 Banana for plating).
- Get 3 of Eggs.
- Take 1/4 Teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla.
- Take 1 1/2 Tablespoon of Baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- Take of Blueberries (to your preference).
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon of Peanut Butter (for each pancake layer).
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon of Honey.
Instructions to make Banana Oat Pancakes:
- Mash the bananas and add cinnamon.
- Add eggs to the mashed bananas.
- Add vanilla flavor.
- Baking soda and a pinch of salt.
- Add 1 cup and 1/4 oats.
- Blend the mix in a blender.
- Add blue berries before frying the dough with coconut oil.
- Add peanut butter and banana after frying and sprinkle cinnamon and a teaspoon of honey on top..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food banana oat pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is found to be rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You already knew green tea could help you be better. Now you know that applies to your mood too!
Banana Oat Pancakes: See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these tips instead!