Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green For Better Health
Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in just about all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to delay some diseases, or even reverse them. Eating these foods will . You will begin to feel a lot better when you opt to eat the superfoods in place of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to work well. As a result, the immune system can fight off any illness.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken orzo soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Orzo Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Orzo Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken orzo soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Orzo Soup:
- Get 10 skinless chicken thighs
- Take 8 cups water
- Make ready 1 whole peeled onion
- Take 1 onion diced
- Prepare 3 bay leaves
- Get 1 bunch celery sliced
- Take 2 lb peeled and sliced carrots
- Make ready 1 (14.4 oz) can diced tomato
- Make ready 1/2 lb orzo pasta
- Take 1/2 cup parsley
- Take 1 1/2 tsp season salt
- Prepare to taste pepper
- Make ready to taste hot pepper flakes
- Prepare Parmesan cheese
Steps to make Chicken Orzo Soup:
- In a large stockpot, add in chicken thighs, bay leaves, whole onion, and water. (Water should be about 1 inch above the chicken thighs. We think its about 8 cups.) Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 25 minutes. Pull out the chicken and whole onion and set aside chicken and discard onion.
- Add in carrots, celery, onion and tomato. Bring back to simmer and cook for 10 minutes. Shred chicken while vegetables are cooking.
- Add in orzo pasta and parsley, cook for 10 minutes or until al dente. Shred chicken while pasta is cooking.
- Add in shredded chicken, season salt, pepper and hot pepper flakes if desired. A little parmesan goes a long way too :)
So One great thing about green living is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is achievable no matter how filled and frenzied your life is. We have to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Unfortunately, just about people don’t care about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old bad habits. Unlike the car buying process, you won’t be able to exchange your worn out body for a new one. You need to learn how to look after your body the soonest you can. Your body cannot work correctly if it doesn’t have adequate nutrition.