Savoury Vegetable Pancake.
Foods That Can Make You Happy
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, savoury vegetable pancake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Savoury Vegetable Pancake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Savoury Vegetable Pancake is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook savoury vegetable pancake using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Savoury Vegetable Pancake:
- Make ready 1 cup of chickpea flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 3/4 cup of water.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of cooked sweet potato, mashed.
- Take 2 cups of softened spinach.
- Make ready 2 cups of grated carrot.
- Prepare of Breakfast.
- Get of Chickpea flour.
- Take of Left over veg.
- Prepare of Sweet potato.
Instructions to make Savoury Vegetable Pancake:
- Mix together first six ingredients. Put spinach in medium hot fry pan until just wilted. Remove to cutting board and chop into bite-size pieces. Add to pancake batter. Add carrots. Fry in lightly oiled pan for 3 minutes on one side, flip, 3 minutes on second side, flip, fry one more minute. Pancakes should be thin and crispy. Remove to plate and enjoy right away, or cool and store in fridge for quick snack..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food savoury vegetable pancake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is truly great for your mood. You knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a specific amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this particular amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you become healthier. Now you are aware that it helps you to elevate your moods also!
Savoury Vegetable Pancake: Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!