Use Food to Boost Your Mood
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, buttermilk pancakes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Buttermilk Pancakes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Buttermilk Pancakes is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have buttermilk pancakes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Buttermilk Pancakes:
- Make ready 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 3 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- Get 2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Take 2 1/4 cups of buttermilk, at room temperature.
- Take 2 of large eggs, lightly beaten and at room temperature.
- Take 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Get 4 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly.
Instructions to make Buttermilk Pancakes:
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt until well combined, then set it aside..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, eggs and vanilla extract. Then, while you are whisking, slowly drizzle in your melted butter until combined..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and use a wooden spoon to stir it all together until just combined. It's ok if there is still a few flour streaks in the batter..
- Grease a non-stick skillet or a griddle and place it on medium heat. Allow it to preheat before beginning to cook the pancakes..
- Once your ready to start, scoop about 1/2 cup of batter per pancake into the skillet/onto the griddle. Allow it to cook until the edges appear set and bubbles that form in the batter begin to burst. Use a spatula to flip the pancakes and cook until the other side is golden brown as well..
- Repeat this process until all the batter is used up. Grease between pancakes if needed. I like to keep mine on a large baking tray in a warm oven while the others are cooking, since I tend to only cook 2 at a time on my griddle. Serve immediately and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food buttermilk pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You were just waiting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You probably already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you drink green tea. Now you are aware that green tea can help improve your mood also!
Buttermilk Pancakes: Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!