Shio-Koji Teriyaki with Firm Tofu.
shio-koji teriyaki with firm tofu, The Meals You Pick To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health
Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Shio-Koji Teriyaki with Firm Tofu is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Shio-Koji Teriyaki with Firm Tofu is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook shio-koji teriyaki with firm tofu using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shio-Koji Teriyaki with Firm Tofu:
- Get 1 block of Firm tofu.
- Take 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Take of Shio-Koji Teriyaki Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Shio Koji.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
Instructions to make Shio-Koji Teriyaki with Firm Tofu:
- Mix together all of the ingredients for the shio-koji teriyaki sauce..
- Wrap the firm tofu in 2 paper towels and let it sit for awhile to drain the water. ( If you leave it in the refrigerator, it will take about 1/2 day to drain most of the moisture)..
- Put vegetable oil into a well heated frying pan. Cut the tofu and pan-fry..
- ※If you fry over high heat and brown both sides, the excess moisture will evaporate and the flavor will be trapped in..
- Once the tofu has browned nicely, pour in the shio-koji teriyaki sauce and coat the tofu. Turn off the heat..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food shio-koji teriyaki with firm tofu recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Now when it comes to the key food items that you should have for dinner, you might want to make sure you are eating a good amount of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The reality that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you will need. And when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Furthermore before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
Shio-Koji Teriyaki with Firm Tofu: By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.