Indonesian Folded Chocolate Pancake (Martabak Manis Lipat).
Use Food to Elevate Your Mood
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, indonesian folded chocolate pancake (martabak manis lipat). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Indonesian Folded Chocolate Pancake (Martabak Manis Lipat) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Indonesian Folded Chocolate Pancake (Martabak Manis Lipat) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have indonesian folded chocolate pancake (martabak manis lipat) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Indonesian Folded Chocolate Pancake (Martabak Manis Lipat):
- Make ready 130 grams of all purpose flour.
- Get 10 grams of cocoa powder.
- Take 50 grams of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Get 250 grams of milk.
- Prepare 90 grams of vegetable oil.
- Take 2 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take of For the filling :.
- Prepare of Nutella.
- Prepare of Peanut butter.
- Make ready of Jam.
- Take of Shredded cheese.
- Make ready of Chocolate sprinkle.
- Make ready of Whipped cream and fresh fruit.
Steps to make Indonesian Folded Chocolate Pancake (Martabak Manis Lipat):
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Stir them well..
- In another bowl, mix all the wet ingredients. Mix them well..
- Pour the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir it well until smooth..
- Heat the non stick electric griddle to 300°F (if cooking over the stove, heat a non stick pan in low heat). Do not need to use cooking oil or butter for the pan/griddle..
- Pour 1/4 cup or batter to the griddle. Cook until it bubbles on the whole surface and the surface does not look wet anymore (do not need to flip it). Remove from the griddle and transfer to the plate..
- Pour another 1/4 of batter to the griddle. Meanwhile, spread butter on the surface of cooked pancake then add the filling then fold it..
- Continue cooking with the remaining batter..
- Note : if you do not like chocolate, replace the cocoa powder with cornstarch..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food indonesian folded chocolate pancake (martabak manis lipat) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is truly excellent for your mood. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while also calming the rest of your body. You likely already knew how easy it is to get healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also!
Indonesian Folded Chocolate Pancake (Martabak Manis Lipat): Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these suggestions instead!