Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, seared ahi tuna with blackened puffed rice. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seared Ahi Tuna with Blackened Puffed Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Seared Ahi Tuna with Blackened Puffed Rice is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook seared ahi tuna with blackened puffed rice using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seared Ahi Tuna with Blackened Puffed Rice:
- Make ready 1 dash Rice wine
- Get 4 dash Soy Sauce
- Make ready 1 dash Sesame Oil
- Get 1 dash Chili Oil
- Take 1 dash Rice wine vinegar
- Make ready 3 tbsp White sugar
- Take 1 cup White or sushi rice
- Prepare 1 Filet of Yellow Fin (Ahi) tuna
Steps to make Seared Ahi Tuna with Blackened Puffed Rice:
- Place the filet of tuna in the marinade for 30 minutes
- In a metal bowl, mix the soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, rice wine, and chili oil.
- After the rice has finished cooking, take the rice out and fan it in a non heat conductive container. Then add the rice wine vinegar and stir
- Heat a pan with oil and place the filet of tuna in it. Sear for 20 seconds on each side
- Wash rice then cook in in a rice cooker. (1 cup of rice=1 cup of water)
- Take a handful of rice and squeeze into a round or square shape. Make sure to squeeze tight
- Then seat the rice in a pan with oil. Shake the pan every 3 seconds so the rice doesn't stick
- Heat left over marinade in a pan and add more soy sauce to create a glaze
- Serve with cucumber or garnish of choice
Your state of health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating lots of berries. The first thing you will find out about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Almost all berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. Most individuals already realize that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time.
Although some of you enjoy having your snack foods, rather than reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. One of many health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. These fatty acids are necessary to helping your body produce the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. The first thing you may not realize is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be created when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food seared ahi tuna with blackened puffed rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!