Bacon cheeseburger bomb. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. This is a fun, hearty casual dish that hits all the right places on your palette. Today we'll show you how to make Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs!
If you love bacon cheeseburgers, you'll go crazy for bacon cheeseburger bombs! Follow our recipe for this kid-friendly and indulgent appetizer. See more ideas about Bacon cheeseburger bombs, Food, Recipes.
bacon cheeseburger bomb, Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Foods That Make You Happy
Bacon cheeseburger bomb is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Bacon cheeseburger bomb is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. This is a fun, hearty casual dish that hits all the right places on your palette. Today we'll show you how to make Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs!
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook bacon cheeseburger bomb using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon cheeseburger bomb:
- Make ready 1 can of biscuits.
- Get 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 5 slices of bacon chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cream cheese.
- Take 1 tablespoons of ketchup.
- Take 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 5 oz of cheddar cheese chopped into 10 square.
- Get of Sesame seeds optional.
A delicious crispy biscuit crust filled with an amazing cheeseburger filling and loaded up with. Be the first to review this recipe. If you have a hard time getting the kids to eat a burger then you might want to try out this next recipe. I made this up for my husband and he loved it.
Steps to make Bacon cheeseburger bomb:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large pan brown ground beef and bacon together drain grease.
- Add cream cheese,ketchup,barbecue sauce and mustard stir over low heat until cream cheese is melted allow to cool.
- Roll each biscuit out very thin place 2 tablespoons beef mixture on each biscuit and add 1 square of cheese wrap the biscuit around the beef/cheese and tightly sealed edges.
- Place biscuit on parchment lined pan Seam side down brush with egg white sprinkle with sesame seed optional.
- Put them in the oven and turn down the heat to 350° bake 13 to 16 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.
Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs recipe: Try this Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs recipe, or contribute your own. We see your sliders and raise you bombs. On a parchment lined sheet tray, place the burger bombs seam-side-down. Brush the tops of the dough with melted butter. Loaded with cheese, bacon and all of the fixin's. the PERFECT weekend snack!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food bacon cheeseburger bomb recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great if you wish to be in a better mood. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. DHA and omega-3s are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression.
Bacon cheeseburger bomb: If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you remove all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.