Joe's Quick Egg Rolls.
joe's quick egg rolls, Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Use Food to Elevate Your Mood
Joe's Quick Egg Rolls is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Joe's Quick Egg Rolls is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook joe's quick egg rolls using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Joe's Quick Egg Rolls:
- Make ready 1 lb of Hamburger or filling of choice.
- Take 1 packages of Cole slaw 14oz.
- Prepare 1 each of Sm. Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garlic salt or Seasosalt.
- Get 1 small of Onion diced.
- Take 1/2 packages of Bean sprouts(if you like).
- Make ready 1 cup of Veg. Oil.
- Get 1 small of Bowl of water.
- Prepare 1 packages of Egg Roll wraps.
- Get 1/4 cup of Soy sauce (low sodium).
Steps to make Joe's Quick Egg Rolls:
- In a skillet brown the burger w/spice.
- Just as it browms add the onion.
- Drain and set a side.
- In a lg. Bowl add cole slaw, burger, egg, bean sprouts, and soy sauce. Mix well.
- On a lg. Plate place egg wrap in a diamond shape add a tblspoon of mix in corner near you..
- You then fold the corner over to center. Then fold the two sides to center and roll to last corner which you dampen it w/a wet finger tip to lpck in place. Repeat.
- In a skillet hear oil.
- Brown each side 2-3 min..
- Drain on papertowl.
- Makes 14 Egg Rolls.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food joe's quick egg rolls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to combat depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3s. These are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight depression.
Joe's Quick Egg Rolls: If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.