Mediterranean Hummus Dip.
Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mediterranean hummus dip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mediterranean Hummus Dip is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mediterranean Hummus Dip is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mediterranean hummus dip using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mediterranean Hummus Dip:
- Take 8 inch of glass dish (you can use a plate as well).
- Get 10 oz of package of your favorite hummus.
- Prepare 7 oz of container of plain Greek yogurt (I like the whole fat or 5%).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of diced english or persian cucumber.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of crumbled feta.
- Get 2-3 tablespoons of chopped kalamata olives.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of finely diced red onion.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Mediterranean Hummus Dip:
- Spread hummus evenly onto dish. Best with a spatula or spoon..
- Mix greek yogurt, sour cream and lemon juice to combine. Spread evenly over hummus layer using spatula or spoon. Try to avoid mixing into hummus so you can create layers..
- Top with the tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and olives. Top with just a pinch of salt if desired..
- Finish with feta and oregano. Serve right away or refrigerate for an hour until ready to serve. This dip is best served within a couple hours or so to prevent any residual water from the veggies seeping out. Refridgerate until ready to serve. No need to cover. Serve with pita chips or tortilla chips. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mediterranean hummus dip recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were just anticipating to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you drink green tea. And now you know it can help you be happier as well!
Mediterranean Hummus Dip: Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!