All Natural Veggie Burgers.
all natural veggie burgers, Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat
Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food
All Natural Veggie Burgers is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. All Natural Veggie Burgers is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook all natural veggie burgers using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make All Natural Veggie Burgers:
- Take 150 g (3/4 cup) of uncooked kidney beans (black beans are great too!). You can sub 1 can of cooked beans.
- Take 50 g (1/2 cup) of quick oats.
- Get 100 g (1/2 cup) of cooked rice, brown recommended.
- Get 1 clove of garlic (optional), minced.
- Take 1/4 of onion, minced.
- Take 1/2 of carrot or 2 small beets, grated (75-100 g total).
- Prepare 60 g (1/4 cup) of corn (optional) – about 1/2 ear fresh corn.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sea salt, may need a little more if not using soy sauce.
- Make ready 2 tsp of good soy sauce, if you have it – it gives some extra depth in flavor.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika (for smoked paprika use 1/2 tsp).
- Take 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of cooking oil for frying if using a frying pan.
Steps to make All Natural Veggie Burgers:
- Soak the beans overnight or 8-12 hours in plenty of water..
- Drain the soaking water, rinse the beans and cover with plenty of water in a pot. Boil for 60-90 minutes until soft enough to mash (the time may be different depending on the type of beans you use)..
- Drain the beans and mash with a fork in a medium bowl..
- Add grated vegetables (carrot, beet, etc), cooked rice, oats, spices, salt, pepper, garlic and onion to the bowl..
- Mix up well with your hands. It should be firm enough to hold together so you can make patties. If it's too wet, add more oats to help the mix stick together..
- Form into 4 patties, or you can make several mini ones. (these are the carrot version in the pictures).
- Cook on a grill or in a heated frying pan with 1 Tbsp oil for about 7-10 minutes on each side. They should be browned on both sides..
- Enjoy as is with some mustard and other favorite toppings, or sandwich into buns with lettuce, tomatoes, etc..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food all natural veggie burgers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you’ll have for dinner, you might want to make sure you are eating lots of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The great thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you elect to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. Furthermore before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
All Natural Veggie Burgers: If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.