Dried Beef Cheese Ball.
dried beef cheese ball, Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Dried Beef Cheese Ball is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Dried Beef Cheese Ball is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have dried beef cheese ball using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dried Beef Cheese Ball:
- Prepare 2 of pkgs cream cheese 8 ounce each @ room temperature.
- Prepare 1 of large jar 4.5 ounce Armour dried beef (rinse each slice with warm water to remove excess curing salt, let drain in colander then pat dry and dice.).
- Prepare 6 of green onions finely chopped.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Take Splash of Worcestershire sauce.
Instructions to make Dried Beef Cheese Ball:
- Cut cream cheese into cubes add to mixing bowl..
- Add the garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce to cream cheese and mix well..
- To the cream cheese mixture add 1/2 of chopped beef and 1/2 the chopped onions. Mix well..
- Put remaining onions and beef in another bowl and toss ingredients together..
- Put a little vegetable oil or cooking spray on your hands and form a ball with the cream cheese..
- Roll the ball in the remaining onions and beef. Cover and refrigerate..
- I serve with crackers..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food dried beef cheese ball recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you want to beat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you fight your depression.
Dried Beef Cheese Ball: By following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.