Sauerkraut Balls (makes about 30 balls).
sauerkraut balls (makes about 30 balls), A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods actually do raise your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Sauerkraut Balls (makes about 30 balls) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Sauerkraut Balls (makes about 30 balls) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sauerkraut balls (makes about 30 balls) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sauerkraut Balls (makes about 30 balls):
- Make ready 1 lb of pork sausage.
- Get 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Make ready 1 can (14 Ounce) of well drained and finely chopped sauerkraut.
- Get 1/2 tsp of prepared yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- Make ready dash of black pepper.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs.
- Get 4 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of dried parsley flakes.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 of beaten egg.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk.
- Get 3/4 cup of Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs.
- Make ready 6 cup of vegetable oil for frying.
Steps to make Sauerkraut Balls (makes about 30 balls):
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, fry pork sausage and onion until sausage is evenly brown and onion is soft, about 10 minutes. Drain and allow to cool slightly..
- Crumble sausage mixture into a large bowl and add drained sauerkraut, mustard, garlic salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons bread crumbs. Combine cream cheese and parsley, mix into sauerkraut mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Heat oil in fryer to 375°F Fahrenheit. Shape sauerkraut mixture into 3/4 inch balls. Coat balls with flour. In a small bowl, whisk together egg and milk. Dip floured balls in egg mixture and then roll in 3/4 cup bread crumbs..
- Fry in batches for 2 – 3 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels and serve hot..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sauerkraut balls (makes about 30 balls) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you wish to beat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
Sauerkraut Balls (makes about 30 balls): For those of you who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.