Donna's Ham Ball.
donna's ham ball, For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. A number of foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Use Food to Improve Your Mood
Donna's Ham Ball is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Donna's Ham Ball is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have donna's ham ball using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Donna's Ham Ball:
- Make ready 2 oz of (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese.
- Make ready 1 packages of sliced ham (lunch meat).
- Make ready 1 bunch of green onions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 3/4 tsp of Garlic power.
Instructions to make Donna's Ham Ball:
- Set cream cheese out and allow it to come to room temperature to make it easier to stir. Chop about 6 slices of the ham and about 6 green onions (green part only). When cream cheese has softened, mix all ingredients together in a bowl..
- Place the ham ball mixture on a sheet of Saran Wrap and pull the sides together, forming a ball if you so desire, you can chop up another 4 to 6 slices of ham and roll the ball in the chopped ham. Then, put it back in the saran wrap and refrigerate until the ham ball is firm (2 hours). Serve with crackers or celery..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food donna's ham ball recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to battle depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you overcome your depression.
Donna's Ham Ball: If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.