Pineapple fried rice/coleslaw/pepper chicken 🔥 🔥. This pineapple fried rice recipe was inspired by a meal at Sweet Basil in Norman, Oklahoma over the holidays. Thai-style sweet and spicy pineapple fried rice with red bell pepper, cashews and cilantro. Diced the chicken into small pieces and added it towards the end when the rice gets added.
This fried rice recipe with pineapple, chicken, and prawns is inspired by Thai street food and is a quick lunch or dinner. Pineapple Fried Rice: This is an easy-to-cook dish that many people do not attempt because they either find it a chore to cut a whole pineapple or do Prepare sauce mixture by placing chicken stock, pineapple juice, turmeric powder and fish sauce into a bowl. Stir well, ensuring that there are no.
How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pineapple fried rice/coleslaw/pepper chicken 🔥 🔥. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This pineapple fried rice recipe was inspired by a meal at Sweet Basil in Norman, Oklahoma over the holidays. Thai-style sweet and spicy pineapple fried rice with red bell pepper, cashews and cilantro. Diced the chicken into small pieces and added it towards the end when the rice gets added.
Pineapple fried rice/coleslaw/pepper chicken 🔥 🔥 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Pineapple fried rice/coleslaw/pepper chicken 🔥 🔥 is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pineapple fried rice/coleslaw/pepper chicken 🔥 🔥 using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple fried rice/coleslaw/pepper chicken 🔥 🔥:
- Prepare 4 cups of cooked rice.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- Make ready 1/4 of of white pepper.
- Take 2 cups of diced carrots.
- Take 1 cup of diced green beans.
- Take 2 of medium sized green pepper (diced).
- Prepare 5 of balls of red pepper (diced).
- Prepare 5 of small sausages (diced).
- Make ready 1 of medium sized onion (diced).
- Take 1/2 cup of sweet corn.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of peas.
- Take 2 cups of diced pineapple, Can or fresh.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of curry.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 of knorr cube.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
Hawaiian Pineapple Fried Ricedrive me hungry. chicken, diced onions, toasted sesame oil, shoyu Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe Vegetarian Thai Pineapple Fried RiceSwasthi's Recipes. When it turns slightly brown, add eggs or vegetables, rice, chicken or vegetables, spring onions, salt, soy sauce, white pepper powder and sugar. Pineapple Fried Rice – A quick and easy weeknight meal that's so much cheaper, tastier and healthier than I am such a sucker for pineapple fried rice.
Steps to make Pineapple fried rice/coleslaw/pepper chicken 🔥 🔥:
- First, get your ingredients ready..
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger powder and white pepper; set aside..
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add garlic and onion to the skillet, and cook, stirring often, until onions have become translucent, about 3-4 minutes..
- Pour in carrots, corn,green beans andpeas, and cook, stirring constantly, until vegetables are tender, about 3-4 minutes. Then add your green pepper and red pepper and stir for about 1 minute more..
- Pour in your rice, pineapple, diced sausages, and soy sauce mixture. Cook, stirring constantly, until heated through, about 2 minutes..
- Your rice is ready..
- For your pepper chicken. Season your chicken with onions, stock cube, a pinch of salt, curry, thyme and bay leaf. Set on fire and cook till it's soft and chewable. Remove from the pot and place in flat plate to cool as you can see in the second photo 👇. Set a pan of oil on fire, hit and fry your chicken..
- Blend you pepper, set a pot on fire, add two tablespoons of cooking oil. Allow to heat up and add your diced onion and pepper. Fry till it a bit dry and add any seasoning powder of your choice. Stir in your fried chicken and mix together. Your pepper chicken is ready..
- For your coleslaw, wash and slice your cabbage. Wash and grate your carrots. Dice your cucumber. Mix all three vegetables together, add your mayonnaise. Your coleslaw is ready..
- Enjoy your delicious and yummy pineapple fried rice with pepper chicken and coleslaw.
It's my absolute favorite of all fried rices, and And feel free to use your favorite kind of protein – ham, chicken, or shrimp, or you can even keep it. With the addition of pineapple, the regular chicken fried rice becomes so much more interesting, and delicious, because of the sweet tang of the pineapple. It also helps to make the fried rice tastes less greasy as every bite is bursting with the freshness of the pineapple. What I love most about this. If the answer is yes then you will like this rice.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pineapple fried rice/coleslaw/pepper chicken 🔥 🔥 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is excellent for moods. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is rich in a specific amino acid called L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps raise your mental focus while calming the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to get healthy when you drink green tea. Now you are aware that it helps you to raise your moods as well!
Pineapple fried rice/coleslaw/pepper chicken 🔥 🔥: As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.