Potato Cheese Ball.
potato cheese ball, Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy
How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Potato Cheese Ball is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Potato Cheese Ball is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have potato cheese ball using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Cheese Ball:
- Get of Ingredients.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Potatoes (boiled and mashed).
- Take of Chicken breast boiled and shredded.
- Get of Green coriander leaves 2 tbsp.
- Take 2 tbsp of Green chillies (thinly sliced).
- Take 2 tbsp of Cornflour (heaped).
- Prepare of Egg 1 + 1.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs fresh.
- Prepare cubes of Chedder cheese.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder or chat masala (optional).
Steps to make Potato Cheese Ball:
- Cooking Directions In a bowl put boiled potatoes mash and mix shereded chicken, black pepper, salt, green chillies and coriander leaves. Beat one egg put as much required according to mixture. Make flat pattie on your palm and put cheese cube on the center now wrap and make ball. Roll in to beaten egg then in bread crumbs and corn flour. Deep fry just for 2-3 minutes. Serve hot with ketchup or chilli sauce..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food potato cheese ball recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your primary meals should also include fish such as salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The fact that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you will need. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Furthermore before cooking your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
Potato Cheese Ball: For those of you who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.