Aunt Penny's Cranberry Salad.
aunt penny's cranberry salad, Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy
Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood
Aunt Penny's Cranberry Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Aunt Penny's Cranberry Salad is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have aunt penny's cranberry salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Aunt Penny's Cranberry Salad:
- Take 1 packages of Fresh Cranberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- Get 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pecans, Chopped.
- Prepare 1 box of Red Jello such as raspberry.
- Make ready 20 oz of Can of Crushed Pineapple, drained.
- Take 1 can of Mandarin Oranges, drained.
- Make ready 1 box of Marshmallow Cream.
- Get 8 oz of Cream Cheese, softened.
- Get 8 oz of Cool Whip.
Steps to make Aunt Penny's Cranberry Salad:
- Boil cranberries with 1/2 cup of water until skins pop..
- Remove from heat and add the sugar, pecans, Jello packet, pineapple, and oranges. Mix well and pour into serving dish..
- Chill cranberry mixture for at least 4 hours..
- Combine the cream cheese, marshmallow cream, and Cool Whip with mixer until well mixed..
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cranberry mixture..
- Sprinkle with extra chopped pecans, if desired..
- Serve cold..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food aunt penny's cranberry salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Now when it comes to the key food items that you should have for dinner, you may want to make sure you are eating lots of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The beauty of salmon is that along with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you choose to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. In order to minimize your fat intake you should cut off any visible fat before you cook the meats.
Aunt Penny's Cranberry Salad: For people who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.