Almond Sweet Roll.
almond sweet roll, In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely healthy and good for you. Some foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Almond Sweet Roll is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Almond Sweet Roll is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook almond sweet roll using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Almond Sweet Roll:
- Prepare of Dough.
- Take 120 of ml/g warm milk.
- Make ready 4 g (1 tsp) of granulated sugar, for yeast.
- Make ready 3 g (1 tsp) of instant yeast.
- Make ready 260 g of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 50 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 g (1/2 tsp) of table salt.
- Get 1 of whole egg, lightly beaten.
- Get 37 g of unsalted butter, melted.
- Take of Filling.
- Get 130 g of almond flour/ground almond.
- Prepare 50 g of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 0.75 g (1/8 tsp) of table salt.
- Take 1 of egg white.
- Get 1 of whole egg.
- Take 5 ml (1 tsp) of almond extract.
- Prepare of Glazing.
- Get 70 g of powdered sugar.
- Get 15 of ml/g (1 tbsp) milk.
- Make ready 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) of almond extract.
- Take of toasted almond slices for topping.
Instructions to make Almond Sweet Roll:
- Make the dough: Dilute 1 teaspoon of sugar into the warm milk (about 120°F/49°C). Sprinkle the yeast and let sit for 5 – 10 minutes until it is bubbly. If it is not bubbly, the yeast is no longer active and unfortunately cannot be used..
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, and salt. Pour the yeast mixture in. Add the egg and mix until it forms a ball..
- Add the melted butter. Mix until it is fully absorbed. Transfer onto a lightly floured surface..
- Knead the dough for 10 – 15 minutes. Once it turns smooth, elastic, and not tacky, round it into a ball..
- Place the dough ball into a medium bowl and coat it with 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth or a plastic wrap. Let sit for about 1 hour in a warm area so it can double in size..
- Make the filling: Place flour, sugar, and salt into a food processor. Pulse until roughly combined. Add eggs and almond extract. Thoroughly mix with a few more pulse..
- Shape the dough: Transfer dough onto a work surface. Roll it out in a 11×14 inch (28×36 cm) rectangle. Spread the almond mixture on top..
- From the short edge, roll the dough until the end to form a log..
- With a floured serrated knife, slice the log into 9 even pieces. Wipe clean and re-flour the knife after every cut because the almond filling is rather sticky. Arrange in a lightly greased 8-inch square pan. Cover with a damp cloth or a plastic wrap until it is 1.5x bigger in size for 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on the surrounding warmth..
- Brush the top with milk or heavy cream. Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F (180°C) for 30 – 40 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool on a cooling rack..
- Make the glazing: simply stir everything to combine. If you find the glazing too runny, use less milk/cream or add more sugar..
- Once cool, remove the bread from its pan. Drizzle the glazing across the top and sprinkle some toasted almonds..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food almond sweet roll recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are good if you are wanting to be in a better mood. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all full of omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you fight your depression.
Almond Sweet Roll: For people who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.