Cinnamon & Raisins Roll.
cinnamon & raisins roll, Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Cinnamon & Raisins Roll is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Cinnamon & Raisins Roll is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cinnamon & raisins roll using 14 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon & Raisins Roll:
- Prepare of Bread dough.
- Take 300 g (10.58 oz) of Bread flour.
- Prepare 170 ml (5.74 fl oz) of Water.
- Prepare 30 g (1.05 oz) of Sugar.
- Get 6 g (0.21 oz) of Dry yeast.
- Make ready 6 g (0.21 oz) of Salt.
- Take 4 tsp of Olive oil.
- Make ready of Toppings.
- Get 100 g (3.52 oz) of Raisins.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of White sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Get 100 g (3.52 oz) of Powdered white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water.
- Get to taste of Lemon juice.
Instructions to make Cinnamon & Raisins Roll:
- Put water & sugar in a cup or bowl and heat at 600W for 30 sec. *Do not make it hot, but lukewarm..
- Add dry yeast and mix well..
- Add half the amount of this mixture to the bread flour, mix it, and knead well..
- Add salt & olive oil and then knead again..
- Add the rest of the bread flour and knead well..
- Put the bread mixture on the big cutting board and knead more. *If the size of the cutting board is not big enough, divide the bread dough into two..
- Spread the bread mixture and make a rectangle shape with a rolling pin..
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon powder in a cup..
- Sprinkle this cinnamon sugar over the bread dough..
- Put raisins on it. *Make some space on each edge to make it easy to roll up..
- Roll up from the edge gently..
- Cut slices and place in the baking cups..
- Pre-heat the oven at 200℃ (392℉). *I always put the heat safe tray on the oven to get the heat a little bit. It makes the bread ferment and inflate a little..
- Beat an egg and mix with water..
- Spread the beaten egg mixture on the surface with a brush. *It will brown the bread and make it shiny..
- Bake at 200℃ (392℉) for 25 mins. *until the bread's surface becomes light brown..
- Cool them down well..
- Mix powdered sugar, water, and few drops of lemon juice in a cup..
- Pour this sugar mixture over the bread and wait until it becomes a little bit hard..
- Also recommended! "Bacon & Onion Roll" Recipe ID : 13539153.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cinnamon & raisins roll recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to battle depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all high in omega-3 and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly raise your mood.
Cinnamon & Raisins Roll: Following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.