Chocolate Chip Ice-cream Pie.
Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chocolate chip ice-cream pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Chip Ice-cream Pie is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chocolate Chip Ice-cream Pie is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate chip ice-cream pie using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Ice-cream Pie:
- Get 200 g of chocolate chip cookies.
- Take 100 g of melted Butter.
- Make ready 500 ml of chocolate ice-Cream adjust.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chocolate shavings to garnish – adjust.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whipped Cream to garnish optional.
Steps to make Chocolate Chip Ice-cream Pie:
- Grind chocolate chip cookies to crumbs.
- Add melted butter to crumbs and mix well.
- Add crumbs to pie dish and level it evenly to bottom and sides.
- Chill crust for 30 minutes.
- Add chocolate ice-cream and level evenly.
- Cover with wrap and freeze for 5-6 hours.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings. alternatively whipped cream with chocolate can also be used.
- Slice and serve cold.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate chip ice-cream pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is really good for your mood. You just knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while also loosening up the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you be healthier. Now you are well aware that it helps you to raise your moods as well!
Chocolate Chip Ice-cream Pie: As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.