Sarah's Mexican Fiesta Casserole!.
sarah's mexican fiesta casserole!, Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume
Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood
Sarah's Mexican Fiesta Casserole! is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Sarah's Mexican Fiesta Casserole! is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sarah's mexican fiesta casserole! using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sarah's Mexican Fiesta Casserole!:
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- Get 12 of corn tortillas.
- Make ready 2 can of enchilada sauce.
- Make ready 1 can of corn.
- Make ready 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 3 cup of spanish rice.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper chopped.
- Make ready 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh cilantro chopped.
- Take 3 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 3 tbsp of minced garlic from jar in water.
- Take 3/4 cup of Chunky picante sauce.
- Make ready 3 cup of shredded cheese *colby jack.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried chives.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
Instructions to make Sarah's Mexican Fiesta Casserole!:
- Cook hamburger, onions, bell pepper and garlic together. Add cumin and cilantro to mixture and cook until meat is browned and veggies are tender. Then stir in 3/4 can enchilada sauce 1/2 cup picante sauce and ricotta cheese. Chives and parsley. Heat thoroughly.
- Cook Spanish rice as directed on package or make your own..
- Heat refried beans in separate pan. Add 1/4 cup picante sauce to beans..
- Pour 1/4 cup enchilada sauce in bottom of casserole dish and spread across..
- Place tortillas across sauce. Cover entirety. You may need to tear some of the tortillas in half to completely cover. Its OK if they slightly overlap..
- Spread 1/3 of the beans on top of tortillas. Layer 1cup Spanish rice on top of beans. Layer 1/3 meat mixture on top of rice..
- Repeat these steps two more times, except do not place cheese on top layer..
- Cover with foil and Bake in preheated oven at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Take out of oven remove foil and add layer of cheese on top. Place back in oven for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley flakes after removing from oven..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sarah's mexican fiesta casserole! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
With regards to sitting down to dinner you should also think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. You will find that salmon is additionally abundant with Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don’t have to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. Also before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
Sarah's Mexican Fiesta Casserole!: For people who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.