Cheesy ham and potato casserole. Hash browns, ham, and Cheddar cheese are baked with a savory sauce of sour cream and cream of chicken soup for a casserole that's perfect for brunch or dinner. My husband, who normally doesn't like casseroles, and hardly comments on recipes said All Reviews for Cheesy Ham Potato Bake. Cheesy Ham & Potato Casserole from Delish.com turns your leftover ham into the heartiest dinner bake.
This Ham and Potato Casserole is a delicious and very simple dinner! Ham and potatoes smothered in a homemade cheesy sauce! It makes a big meal and it's not expensive to make!
cheesy ham and potato casserole, Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Hash browns, ham, and Cheddar cheese are baked with a savory sauce of sour cream and cream of chicken soup for a casserole that's perfect for brunch or dinner. My husband, who normally doesn't like casseroles, and hardly comments on recipes said All Reviews for Cheesy Ham Potato Bake. Cheesy Ham & Potato Casserole from Delish.com turns your leftover ham into the heartiest dinner bake.
Cheesy ham and potato casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Cheesy ham and potato casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cheesy ham and potato casserole using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy ham and potato casserole:
- Prepare 1 (30 oz) of bag frozen county style shredded hash browns.
- Get 1 (10 1/2 oz) of can cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 (10 1/2 oz) of can cream of celery.
- Prepare 16 oz of container of sour cream.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 2 cups of shredded mexican cheese blend.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of or more green onions sliced.
- Take 4 oz of jar of pimentos.
- Get 2 cups of diced ham.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 3 cups of plain corn flakes crushed.
- Prepare 1/8-1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of butter melted.
The best part is that it's very versatile… replace cheddar with swiss, replace ham with chicken… in this recipe, they will all. Ham and potato casserole is a mouthwatering dinner idea your entire family will love! This comfort food features slices of potatoes, ham and cheese in a creamy sauce with a golden au gratin crust on top. Serve it as a main course by itself or as a side with other dishes, and it's perfect for a party too.
Steps to make Cheesy ham and potato casserole:
- Pre heat oven to 375° degrees.
- Coat a 13×9 inch baking dish with butter.
- In a large bowl mix soups, sour cream, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Stir in hashbrowns, pimentos, ham, green onions and mexican cheese blend,.
- Spoon half into baking dish and sprinkle on 1 cup cheddar cheese on top and repeat then.
- Melt butter and mix in cayenne pepper and mix in crushed cornflakes and sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake uncovered for about 1 hour.
- Let rest for 5 minutes then enjoy.
An easy recipe for cheesy potato casserole! It's perfect for making for parties and using leftover ham from the holidays! Instead of eating reheated ham for several days in a row post-holiday dinner, we use some of the remaining ham and make this cheesy potato casserole dish! Creamy and cheesy this Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole is a simple dinner recipe that your family will eat up! I mixed sour cream, cheese, and ham in with hash brown potatoes and baked.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cheesy ham and potato casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your primary meals should also contain fish like salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The beauty of salmon is that along with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is essential for your diet, however you do not need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. Also before preparing your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
Cheesy ham and potato casserole: If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.