Audrey's Italian Stuffed Zucchini.
audrey's italian stuffed zucchini, Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume
Foods That Make You Happy
Audrey's Italian Stuffed Zucchini is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Audrey's Italian Stuffed Zucchini is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have audrey's italian stuffed zucchini using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Audrey's Italian Stuffed Zucchini:
- Prepare 1 of crazy large overgrown zucchini!.
- Prepare 1 lb of raw bulk ground italian sausage.
- Get 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of italian style bread crumbs.
- Take 24 oz of spagetti sauce of your choice.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded or sliced motzarella cheese.
Steps to make Audrey's Italian Stuffed Zucchini:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash zucchini, cut off ends, slice zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out just the seeds only..
- In a medium bowl combine raw sausage, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and minced garlic..
- Mix with hands very well. It will be a dough like consistency..
- Place zucchini in or on any oven safe dish so the zucchini stays standing up and doesnt tip over…….. Stuff the wells of the zucchini evenly..
- Equally pour spaghetti sauce over each..
- Place zucchini into the oven!.
- Bake at 350 for about 60-75 minutes or until sausage is cooked through..
- Remove from oven but keep oven set to 350..
- Sprinkle motzarella cheese evenly between the two halves. Add more if you love cheese! :).
- Place back into oven for 5-15 minutes or cheese is melted and to your liking..
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 min..
- Slice it up and serve!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food audrey's italian stuffed zucchini recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
With regards to sitting down to dinner you should in addition think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The fantastic thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you elect to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. It’s also wise to trim off any extra fat that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
Audrey's Italian Stuffed Zucchini: If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.