cinnamon rolls, A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Cinnamon Rolls is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Cinnamon Rolls is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cinnamon rolls using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Rolls:
- Get of (A) the dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of instant yeast.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of (B) the filling.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare of (C) the icing.
- Prepare 100 g of cream cheese.
- Take 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of milk.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Rolls:
- To make the dough: add sugar, melted butter and yeast to your lukewarm milk. Allow to sit for 15 minutes somewhere warm..
- You should be able to see the yeast starting to activate at the surface. Add 2 cups of flour and combine well. Allow to rest somewhere warm for 1 hour..
- The dough should have doubled in size. Add the remaining 1/2 cup of flour, the salt, the baking powder and the cinnamon powder..
- Knead with hands for 5 minutes until smooth. spread into a rectangular shape..
- Mix the ingredients of the filling and spread evenly over the dough. Roll up, making sure to maintain even thickness. Cut evenly into 6-8 portions..
- Place into buttered pan. coat with melted butter to give them a golden colour..
- Preheat oven to 180°C then bake the cinnamon rolls for 30-40 minutes..
- Mix the icing ingredients and coat the rolls after they have cooled for at least 15 minutes. enjoy..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cinnamon rolls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you would like to beat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3 fats and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you fight your depression.
Cinnamon Rolls: For those who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.