Cheesy Chicken & Rice.
Foods That Make You Happy
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cheesy chicken & rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Chicken & Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cheesy Chicken & Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cheesy chicken & rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken & Rice:
- Take 4 of Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Season salt or to taste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cooked rice.
- Get 1 packages of Frozen Corn.
- Get 1 can of Cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 packages of Chedder Cheese divided.
- Prepare 1 packages of Taco Cheese.
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken & Rice:
- Cut chicken breast into pcs. Season and cook.
- While cooking combine all other ingredients except 1/2 of the cheddar cheese..
- Once chicken is done cooking mix in along with chicken stock from cooking..
- Add remaining cheddar cheese on top..
- Cover and place in oven on 350 for 20 mins covered and 10 uncovered..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cheesy chicken & rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is truly excellent for your mood. You were just anticipating to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in a specific amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood as well!
Cheesy Chicken & Rice: Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!