Gnocchi Skillet with Chicken Sausage & Tomatoes.
gnocchi skillet with chicken sausage & tomatoes, The Foods You Pick To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health
Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood
Gnocchi Skillet with Chicken Sausage & Tomatoes is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Gnocchi Skillet with Chicken Sausage & Tomatoes is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook gnocchi skillet with chicken sausage & tomatoes using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Gnocchi Skillet with Chicken Sausage & Tomatoes:
- Get 1 lb of gnocchi.
- Prepare 9 oz of (about 3 links) cooked chicken sausage, sliced into 1/4-inch-thick coins.
- Get 1 pints of cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 ounces fresh basil, julienned (1/2 to 1 cup loosely packed).
- Prepare 1 of Coarse kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Gnocchi Skillet with Chicken Sausage & Tomatoes:
- Heat a large pot of salted water to boiling; cook the gnocchi for 2 minutes or according to package directions. Drain and toss with a drizzle of olive oil..
- Heat a 10-inch or larger cast iron skillet over medium heat with a light drizzle of olive oil. Add the sausage and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until it begins to brown. Push the sausage into a pile at the edge of the skillet and turn the heat up to high..
- When the skillet is quite hot, add the tomatoes, skin down, crowding them in if necessary. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until they are blistered, then stir in with the sausage. Cook for 2 more minutes, until both tomatoes and sausage are slightly browned. Stir in gnocchi and cook just until all is combined, but the tomatoes have not broken down into sauce..
- Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the basil. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve immediately..
- Recipe Notes •Any cooked chicken sausage is good in this dish, although I do prefer one with a little extra flavor added, like red peppers or garlic. •I specify a cast iron skillet because I think it gives the best color and sear to the tomatoes and sausage. However, any deep skillet or sauté pan should work as well, provided it doesn't have a nonstick coating, which will interfere with browning..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food gnocchi skillet with chicken sausage & tomatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
When it comes to sitting down to dinner you should also think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. The reality that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you will need. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. To be able to reduce your fat intake you should cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats.
Gnocchi Skillet with Chicken Sausage & Tomatoes: By following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.