Vietnamese Mixed Fried Rice.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vietnamese mixed fried rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vietnamese Mixed Fried Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Vietnamese Mixed Fried Rice is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vietnamese mixed fried rice using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vietnamese Mixed Fried Rice:
- Prepare 300 g of cold cooked rice (it tastes better when fried if dried in the fridge so the grains are separated).
- Take 100 g of sweet corn.
- Make ready 100 g of green peas.
- Get 2 of small carrots.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Make ready 1 of slice Vietnamese pork roll/sausage.
- Prepare 2 of farm-raised eggs.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce, soy sauce, chilli sauce, salt, seasoning powder.
- Take of Water.
Steps to make Vietnamese Mixed Fried Rice:
- Peel carrots and dice. Peel off the papery skin of the onion, slice the onion in half, mince one half and dice the other. Dice the slice of pork roll/sausage..
- In a little pot, bring the water with a little salt to a boil. Quickly boil sweet peas, sweet corn and carrot. Remove from the pot and put in a strainer, run cold water over to cool off..
- Heat the oil in the wok, fry minced onion until aromatic. Add the cooled off mixture of vegetables and stir-fry. Adjust seasoning if needed. Add diced pork roll/sausage, toss evenly cooked medium. Turn off the heat, transfer the mixture to a plate..
- Using the same wok, add some cooking oil, add diced onion and stir evenly. Put the heat on high, add rice and fry. Add oyster oil, soy sauce, chili sauce, seasoning to taste. Toss thoroughly until the grains are firmed up..
- Scramble the eggs in a small bowl. Remove the wok from the heat and pour the scrambled eggs into it. Swirl the wok evenly to distribute the egg all over the wok. Put the wok on the heat again and continue frying until the grains are separated, firmed up and brownish (from soy and oyster sauce) yellow (from eggs)..
- Add the stir-fried mixture of vegetables into the wok, stir evenly. Turn off the heat. Serve hot..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vietnamese mixed fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is excellent for moods. You just knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You probably already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know it can help raise your mood too!
Vietnamese Mixed Fried Rice: So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!