Scalloped Potato Extender.
scalloped potato extender, Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy
Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood
Scalloped Potato Extender is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Scalloped Potato Extender is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook scalloped potato extender using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Scalloped Potato Extender:
- Take 1 box of Of scalloped potatoes or potatoes Au gratin (1 bag plus packet).
- Get 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 2 large of Chicken breasts.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black ground pepper..
- Take 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Make ready 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 8 oz of Frozen broccoli (any frozen veggie is fine).
- Make ready 1/2 can of Cheddar, shredded (any non American cheese will do).
Instructions to make Scalloped Potato Extender:
- In a large frying pan heat oil on medium high heat..
- Cube the chicken breast and gently place into the pan. Sprinkle pepper and garlic salt..
- Sear the sides of the chicken well..
- Transfer chicken to a bowl to use later..
- Add the butter to the pan. Be sure to scrape the browning from the chicken..
- Add the milk and water. Bring to a slow simmer stirring frequently..
- Stir in the potatoes and seasoning packet..
- Add the frozen veggies and fold into the potatoes..
- Sprinkle top with cheese, cover and simmer for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes stir the contents in the pan taking care to scrape the bottom..
- Let sit on the burner for 15 minutes so potatoes can finish absorbing the liquid and get tender..
- For a nice golden "baked look" place uncovered pan under the broiler for about 3 minutes..
- Carefully remove the pan from oven, allow to sit uncovered for 5 minutes before serving..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food scalloped potato extender recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your main meals should also incorporate fish like salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The point that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other necessary nutrients you will need. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t need to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. It’s also advisable to trim off any fats that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
Scalloped Potato Extender: For those of you who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.