Collard Greens with Smoked Turkey Leg.
collard greens with smoked turkey leg, Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume
Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood
Collard Greens with Smoked Turkey Leg is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Collard Greens with Smoked Turkey Leg is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook collard greens with smoked turkey leg using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Collard Greens with Smoked Turkey Leg:
- Get 3 of collard green bunches.
- Make ready 1 of small onion roughly chopped.
- Prepare 3 cup of chicken broth (can use stock).
- Make ready 3 clove of garlic roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red pepper.
- Take 1 of smoked turkey leg (or wing!).
- Make ready to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of hot sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Collard Greens with Smoked Turkey Leg:
- Rinse and clean greens. Separate greens from stems. Discard stems..
- Roll greens and do a rough chop. Set aside..
- In a large pot, sautee olive oil, onions, and garlic till slightly browned..
- Add 3 cups of chicken broth, red pepper flakes, and turkey leg. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 30 minutes. Strip meat from turkey leg if necessary for the liquid to absorb the flavor..
- Add greens to pot. Cook on low for 45 minutes to an hour. Do not boil!.
- Taste! Add salt and pepper to taste. May also add hot sauce or vinegar.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food collard greens with smoked turkey leg recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
In terms of sitting down to dinner you should additionally think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The reality that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you will need. Protein is vital for your diet, however you don’t need to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. Furthermore before preparing your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
Collard Greens with Smoked Turkey Leg: For people who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.