Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook. Family and friends will think you're the latest celebrity. Keto and casseroles seem to go hand in hand when you think about the type of high-fat foods that are being included. All of the cheeses you're able to use.
We all love this easy casserole! It has the best flavor and it's absolutely SO simple to make! This is a casserole but it is definitely not nachos.
Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Family and friends will think you're the latest celebrity. Keto and casseroles seem to go hand in hand when you think about the type of high-fat foods that are being included. All of the cheeses you're able to use.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook:
- Make ready 2 cups of diced cooked chicken.
- Get 1 cup of uncooked instant white rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained.
- Take 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Get 1 can of chopped green chiles, undrained (you could use a can of rotel).
- Prepare 1 tsp of taco seasoning mix.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of broken tortilla chips.
Miracle Whip has no place in Nachos and neither does corn. This Fiesta Nacho Chicken Casserole recipe is cheesy, spicy, and so delicious. I made this chicken and biscuit casserole a few years ago, and our boys still beg me to make it from time to time. This is an easy, tasty casserole.
Steps to make Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish or casserole dish with nonstick spray. In casserole dish, stir chicken mixture, rice, tomatoes, soup, corn, chiles, taco seasoning mix and 1 cup Mexican blend cheese until well mixed. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Cover and bake about 30 minutes or until rice is tender and mixture is heated through and cheese is melted. Top with tortilla chips and sprinkle remaining cheese. Bake about 10 minutes longer uncovered or until filling is bubbly and cheese is melted..
- Notes- I like to add a little sour cream to each serving. Because I made a lot, I made this in the ninja foodie, I used a full bag of corn and more chicken, and rice, so I knew a baking dish was to small. In some of the recipe you can see I added more, but that is the written original recipe.add more if you want too and use two baking dishes lol. You do you..
In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Combine the cheeses and stir half into the chicken mixture. This casserole turns nachos upside down and can be eaten in bowls or as a dip. The chicken mixture can be made ahead and refrigerated until later. Recipe Credit: Jen Bucko and Lara Season the chicken with black pepper.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while at the same calming the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you become better. Now you are aware that it helps you to raise your moods as well!
Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook: So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.