Loaded "Baked Potato" Casserole.
loaded "baked potato" casserole, A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Loaded "Baked Potato" Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Loaded "Baked Potato" Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have loaded "baked potato" casserole using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded "Baked Potato" Casserole:
- Prepare 2-12 oz bags of frozen cauliflower florets.
- Get 1/3 c of low-sodium chicken broth.
- Take 1/4 c of sour cream.
- Make ready 1-1 oz of packet ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 bag (12 oz) of frozen broccoli florets.
- Take 1 c of diced ham.
- Make ready 1 c of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 c of fresh chives, chopped.
- Make ready 5 slices of turkey bacon, cooked and chopped.
Steps to make Loaded "Baked Potato" Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray..
- Microwave both bags of cauliflower according to package. Drain and place in large bowl..
- Add in broth, sour cream, seasoning, salt and pepper. Combine well with either an immersion blender or potato masher..
- Microwave boccoli according to the package. Drain..
- Fold broccoli, ham, 1/2 c cheese and 1/4 c chives into the cauliflower mixture. Pour mixture into baking dish..
- Bake 20 min. Top casserole with bacon, remaining cheese and chives. Bake 7-8 min. until cheese melts..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food loaded "baked potato" casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you want to beat back depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
Loaded "Baked Potato" Casserole: If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.