Tex -Mex Spaghetti Squash!!.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tex -mex spaghetti squash!!. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tex -Mex Spaghetti Squash!! is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Tex -Mex Spaghetti Squash!! is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have tex -mex spaghetti squash!! using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tex -Mex Spaghetti Squash!!:
- Take 1 of medium spaghetti squash.
- Prepare 1 lbs of extra lean ground beef.
- Make ready 1 tbs of paprika.
- Take 1/2 tbs of chili powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 cup of corn.
- Get of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- Get of Green onions.
- Get of Avocado.
Steps to make Tex -Mex Spaghetti Squash!!:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut spaghetti squash in half, remove seeds.
- Brush with squash with tad bit of olive oil. Roast in oven for 45min- 1 hr cut side up (This makes the spaghetti squash less watery when you "shred it").
- Meanwhile in pan brown ground beef, add seasoning and the water and let cook until most of water is evaporated. Add your corn..
- Shred the spaghetti squash into the pan of ground beef and toss to combine.
- Fill the spaghetti squash cavities with the mixture and top with cheese, Sour cream etc..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tex -mex spaghetti squash!! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Green tea is really excellent for your mood. You were just expecting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is high in a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this particular amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood too!
Tex -Mex Spaghetti Squash!!: So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!