Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】.
homemade white bread rolls【recipe video】, A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Foods That Can Make You Happy
Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】 is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】 is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have homemade white bread rolls【recipe video】 using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】:
- Make ready 180 g (6.3 oz) of bread flour.
- Get 20 g (0.7 oz) of cake flour.
- Prepare 20 g (0.7 oz) of cane sugar.
- Take 2 g (2/3 tsp) of instant dry yeast.
- Take 6 g (1 Tbsp) of nonfat dry milk.
- Get 70 g (2.5 oz) of hot water.
- Make ready 70 g (2.5 oz) of milk.
- Take 4 g (2/3 tsp) of salt.
- Make ready 30 g (2.5 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- Get of bread flour for dusting.
Steps to make Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/FcjNXiNHzNs.
- Put bread flour, cake flour, cane sugar, and instant dry yeast in a bowl. Put nonfat dry milk powder in the bowl after crushing lumps..
- Pour hot water and milk in a small bowl. (Please use cold water when the room temperature is high.) Wait until it cools down to 40 ℃ / 104 °F or low. (If the room temperature is high, 20°C / 68°F.).
- Pour the milk and water mixture into the dry ingredients. Mix roughly. Put onto a work surface and sprinkle salt..
- Knead for about 7-8 mins. Hit the dough lightly against the work surface and fold, repeat it for about 2-3 mins until smooth. Roll for 1 min to warm the dough..
- Flatten and spread. Put unsalted butter on it. Mix well with your hands until combined..
- After combined, repeat hitting and kneading for about 10 mins until smooth and elastic. Roll sometimes to warm it..
- Place it in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with a plastic wrap. Let it rise at 35℃ / 95°F (or warm place) until doubled in size, about 1 hour..
- Finger Dent Test Press your floured finger into the dough. If the dent springs back a little, and it stays without filling in, the dough is ready for the next step..
- Put onto a work surface. Press the dough to punch the air out. Divide it into 8 equal pieces (about each 45g / 1.6 oz). Shape each piece into a ball..
- Cover with a damp towel and let it rest for 15 mins. Punch the air out and shape each piece into a ball again. Place them on the baking tray..
- Put hot water in small 2 cups. Place them on the baking tray. Let the balls rise for 30 mins at 40℃ / 104°F (or warm place) until almost doubled in size. Preheat the oven to 220℃ / 428°F..
- (I use my oven to rise it, but I also need to preheat my oven for baking bread, so after 20 minutes, I take the baking tray out from the oven and warm the dough by hot water to rise it. Pour hot water (40℃ / 104 °F) in a large container. Place the baking tray on it and lightly cover with plastic wrap.).
- Spray water lightly. Sprinkle bread flour lightly. Bake it at 200℃ / 392 °F for 13-15 mins until golden brown..
- Drop the tray to prevent shrinkage. It's all done!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food homemade white bread rolls【recipe video】 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great if you would like to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all loaded with omega-3 and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】: Following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.