Easy Chicken Enchiladas.
Use Food to Boost Your Mood
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Easy Chicken Enchiladas is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Get 1 each of whole chicken cooked or rotisserie.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Get 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of sour cream or low fat plain yogurt.
- Get 3 cup of Mexican cheese blend.
- Get 1 packages of small flour tortillas.
- Take 1 can of enchilada sauce.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- If using a rotisserie chicken, pull meat from bone and shred. If using a whole chicken, you can broil or roast with seasonings you like..
- In skillet, make a roux using the unsalted butter and all purpose flour. To do this, on medium heat, melt butter and gradually add flour, stirring, ensuring there are no lumps. I generally cook this long enough to where it begins to turn a light brown, adding a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Once roux is formed, stir in sour cream or yogurt. Gradually add broth. Once combined, add 1 cup of cheese until melted and combined. Set aside..
- In a 9 x 13 oven safe dish, coat bottom with a portion of enchilada sauce – just coating the bottom..
- Turn on and preheat oven to 350. Take a flour tortilla and place shredded chicken in middle. Top chicken with good amount of cheese. Roll up and place in dish with enchilada sauce. Can get about 8 out of this..
- Pour cheese sauce made in skillet over top of rolled tortillas. Top with remaining shredded cheese. (Option: pour remaining enchilada sauce on top too.).
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the cheese is well melted. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were simply waiting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is high in a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps better your mental focus while calming the rest of your body. You likely already knew how easy it is to be healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are well aware that it helps you to lift your moods also!
Easy Chicken Enchiladas: So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!