Brazilian Baked Potatoes by Rebecca.
brazilian baked potatoes by rebecca, In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food
Brazilian Baked Potatoes by Rebecca is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Brazilian Baked Potatoes by Rebecca is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook brazilian baked potatoes by rebecca using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brazilian Baked Potatoes by Rebecca:
- Make ready 4 of Large, washed potatoes (your choice of type).
- Take 1 of Fresh chopped chives.
- Take 1 of sour cream.
- Make ready 1 of Fresh, shredded smoked gouda.
- Prepare 1 of Rosemary Sen'Sage'tion Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Get 1 of garlic.
- Get 1 of dried, sweet basil.
- Prepare 1 of dried oregano.
- Make ready 2 cup of water.
- Get 1 of Pink Himilayan salt.
- Make ready 1 of butter.
- Prepare 1 of sliced scallions.
Instructions to make Brazilian Baked Potatoes by Rebecca:
- Take your glass bottom pan, fill with 2 cups warm water. Layer each herb onto the water, set aside..
- Take your washed potatoes and score them repeatedly with a fork, all sides. Rub each potato with butter or Rosemary Sen'Sage'tion Extra Virgin Olive Oil, add cut scallions and set in your pan of herbs. Dust each potatoe with Himilayan salt..
- Preheat your oven to 400°F, cover pan and potatoes with aluminum foil and bake for one hour. After 30 mins of bake time rotate potatoes, spoon juices from baking pan over potatoes, recover and bake for remaining 30 mins..
- After an hour of bake time uncover potatoes and spoon jucies over potatoes..
- Continue spooning jucies over potatoes every 10 minutes returning potatoes to the oven until they are soft and fully cooked..
- Once potatoes are done, dress them to taste. Slice each potato down the middle and add a spoonful of herbs, sour cream, shredded smoked gouda, chives and enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food brazilian baked potatoes by rebecca recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great if you would like to be in a better mood. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly raise your mood.
Brazilian Baked Potatoes by Rebecca: If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.