Baked Potatoes & Sausage.
baked potatoes & sausage, A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Baked Potatoes & Sausage is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Baked Potatoes & Sausage is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked potatoes & sausage using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Potatoes & Sausage:
- Get of Ingredients.
- Make ready 3 lb of Red potatoes.
- Take 2 packages of Smoked sausage (13 oz).
- Make ready of adobo, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 envelope of sazon con achoite (for color) (optional).
- Get 1 of each Sliced Red pepper, green pepper, yellow pepper.
- Make ready 1 of Chopped green onion.
- Get 1 piece of chopped purple onion.
Instructions to make Baked Potatoes & Sausage:
- Cut the red potatoes in halves. Then in smaller pieces. You can cut in quarters, cubes or slices. To your liking. Cut the smoked sausage diagonally into 1/2 inch or 1 inch pieces. Slice all your peppers. And chop your green onion and purple onion..
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Put to heat 4 tablespoons of extra virgin, olive oil in a skillet/pan on medium heat. Once heated, Add your red potatoes. Then start adding your seasonings to taste. Stir around. Let cook for 25 minutes..
- Put the potatoes in a glass baking pan. Stick into the oven. You can either finish cooking the red potatoes on the stove top or in the oven. I put them in a glass baking pan in the Oven to add that Extra crisp to the potatoes. ;).
- While thats in the oven. In the same skillet used for the potatoes, Add your cut smoked sausage, your sliced peppers and onions, sautee to your liking..
- Once your potatoes are nicely tender and crisp you can now Add your sauteed smoked sausage, sliced peppers and onions to your potatoes. All Done!!.
- Buen provecho!! (Bon appetit).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food baked potatoes & sausage recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to beat back depression. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all full of omega-3 fats and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression.
Baked Potatoes & Sausage: For those of you who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.