boeuf bourguignon, Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy
Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood
Boeuf Bourguignon is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Boeuf Bourguignon is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook boeuf bourguignon using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Boeuf Bourguignon:
- Take 230 g of sirloin steak.
- Get 4 pieces of bacon.
- Take 3 of medium carrots.
- Make ready 1 of large onion.
- Get 1 of small potato.
- Take 100 g of mushrooms.
- Make ready 5 of garlic cloves.
- Make ready 1 bottle of Red Burgundy wine.
- Take 1 teaspoon of tomato purée.
- Prepare 1 of beef stock cube.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of oil.
- Make ready 2 teaspoon of plain flour.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Get of Seasoning.
- Make ready 3 of bay leaves.
- Take of thyme.
- Make ready of Black pepper.
- Get of Salt.
Steps to make Boeuf Bourguignon:
- Prepare the ingredients: cut the onions, carrots and mushrooms into thin pieces. Chop the garlic. Slice the bacon. Cut the steak into chunky pieces and season the beef with salt and pepper..
- Heat two teaspoons of oil in a frying pan. Cook the bacon with a medium high heat to bring out its oil. Put the fried bacon aside..
- Fry the beef with the bacon oil until it's nicely browned. Put the beef aside..
- Cook the onion and carrots in the same frying pan for a few minutes until the vegetables are softened with the flavour of the meat..
- Turn down the heat, put back the bacon and beef, add two tea spoons of plain flour and stir well..
- Add 250 ml of beef stock, 400 ml of Red Burgundy, one teaspoon of tomato purée. Season with 3 bay leaves, thyme and salt. Bring it to a simmer then cook for 30 minutes with the lid on..
- Use another pan to heat up some butter. Fry the mushrooms with the chopped garlic until its buttery browned..
- Add the mushrooms back to the simmering stew. Taste the gravy and adjust seasoning. Add more wine or stock to thin it out if needed. Cook for another 10 minutes and watch the gravy become rich and thicken..
- Boil a chopped potato and serve with the boeuf bourguignon..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food boeuf bourguignon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Now when it comes to the main food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may want to make sure you are eating a good amount of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. You will notice that salmon can also be rich in Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Now when you choose to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you will require for the day. It’s also wise to trim off any excess fat that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
Boeuf Bourguignon: By following some of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.