Cheesy Tater Bake. This Cheesy Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is simply irresistible! Our tater tot casserole is make-ahead easy and tastes scrumptious! Satisfying and delish…a must try dish.
Reviews for: Photos of Tater Tot Bake. It's the cheesy, garlicky flavor you love from pull-apart bread, only made with tater tots. We may earn commission from the links on this page.
cheesy tater bake, Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. Several foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food
Cheesy Tater Bake is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cheesy Tater Bake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
This Cheesy Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is simply irresistible! Our tater tot casserole is make-ahead easy and tastes scrumptious! Satisfying and delish…a must try dish.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy tater bake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Tater Bake:
- Make ready 1/2 lb of ground hamburg.
- Get 1/2 packages of tater tots.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 packages of sliced pepperoni.
- Make ready 1 of green pepper.
- Make ready 1/3 bunch of green onion/scallions.
- Make ready 3 tsp of worchestire sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of olive/vegetable oil.
You can bake or fry your tater tots. Both methods yield delicious snacks with minor differences in texture. Easy, cheesy ground beef casserole with crispy golden tots. Kids and grownups alike will devour this.
Steps to make Cheesy Tater Bake:
- preheat oven to temperature on tater tots directions and bake until crispy.
- let tots stand in oven to keep warm. on a medium saucepan heat oil and add ground hamburg. season, to taste, with salt and pepper and cook until browned.
- finely mince green pepper, scallions, and pepperoni slices, mixing them together in a bowl.
- add mixture to saucepan, along with 2 generous handfuls of cheese, to simmer with the hamburg and stir until cheese is evenly melted.
- place tots on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil and top with a light coating of cheese.
- scoop saucepan mixture on top of tots, followed by the remaining cheese.
- bake in oven at 350° or until all cheese is melted and sprinkle parsley flakes for garnish if preferred.
Sure to be a family favorite. Uses corn, sour cream, and it's super kid friendly. Easy dinners are my favorite and I'm a big fan of casseroles, as you well I think freshly grated cheese makes the cheese melt so much nicer so grab a cheese grater and get to. Cheesy Taters: aka: cheesy au gratin potatoes. This is a delicious side dish for winter time, and you can reheat it for a warm lunch through the week. the cheeses i used can be modified to taste (there's.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cheesy tater bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you want to battle depression. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you overcome your depression.
Cheesy Tater Bake: By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.