Easy Steak Fajitas.
easy steak fajitas, The Meals You Select To Feed On Will Effect Your Health
Foods That Make You Happy
Easy Steak Fajitas is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Easy Steak Fajitas is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy steak fajitas using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Steak Fajitas:
- Take 1.5 lb of skirt steak; tenderized & thinly sliced against the grain.
- Take 4 oz of chipotle salsa.
- Make ready 1 T of cumin.
- Make ready 1 of medium sized red onion; medium julienne.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper; medium julienne.
- Take 1/2 of green bell pepper; medium julienne.
- Make ready 1/2 of yellow bell pepper; medium julienne.
- Make ready 8 oz of pico de gallo.
- Prepare 1 pinch of kosher salt and black pepper.
- Take as needed of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Easy Steak Fajitas:
- Marinate steak in chipotle salsa for up to 48 hours..
- Pat steak dry. Heat enough vegetable oil to cover the bottom of a large saute pan..
- Add bell pepper and onion with a pinch of salt. Saute on high 3 minutes. Remove from pan..
- Add steak. Season. Sear one side then turn over. Sprinkle peppers and onions atop. Cook 1 minute..
- Add garlic. Stir. Cook 30 seconds or until garlic is fragrant..
- Add salsa. Toss. Cook 30 seconds..
- Variations; Avocado, jalapeno, cilantro, lime, tequila, tomatillo, corn, guacamole, poblano, ancho chile, poblano, habanero, paprika, smoked paprika, serrano, cotija, coriander seed, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, chili powder, pineapple or mango salsa, ranchero salsa, peach salsa, grilled corn salsa, sofrito, beer, thyme, tomatoes, tamarind, spinach, arugula, queso fresco, chihuahua, goat cheese, eggplant, pinto, refried beans, black beans, chickpeas, coconut milk, mexican oregano, zucchini, oregano, yellow squash, pearl onions, Vidalia, white onions, mole, nopalitos,.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy steak fajitas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
In terms of sitting down to supper you should additionally think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. The fantastic thing about salmon is that together with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. It’s also advisable to trim off any extra fat that you find on the particular meats that you’re planning to eat.
Easy Steak Fajitas: For those who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.