Smokin Steak Fajitas.
smokin steak fajitas, Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume
Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood
Smokin Steak Fajitas is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Smokin Steak Fajitas is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook smokin steak fajitas using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smokin Steak Fajitas:
- Take 11/2 lbs of flank steaks sliced thin.
- Take 2 tbs of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 2 tbs of fresh lime juice.
- Take 1 tbs of ground cumin.
- Get 1 tbs of ground chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder. Not salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of onion powder. Not salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of crushed chili peppers.
- Take 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1/8 tsp of cayanne pepper.
- Get 1 of whole sweat red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of whole sweat yellow pepper.
- Make ready 1 of whole green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of whole spanish onion.
- Prepare 8 of tortillas.
Instructions to make Smokin Steak Fajitas:
- In a bowl mix your cumim, chili powder, garlic and onion powder, crushed chili's, salt, pepper, paprika and cayanne pepper thourghly. This is my take on fajita seasoning..
- Marinade the sliced steaks with half the olive oil, half the lime juice and all of my fajita seasoning in a large zip lock bag. Shake the bag coating all the meat thourghly. Let that sit over night or at least 4 hours..
- Next slice your red, yellow, green peppers and your Spanish onion thinly..
- In a large pan heat the remaining olive oil on high. You want this pan nice and hot..
- Add your steak, all your peppers and onoins and saute them until cooked. About 8 to 12 minutes. While cooking add the remaining lime juice to the steak and peppers..
- Next, in a microwave heat up your tortillas for about 10 to 15 seconds. Depends on your microwave. You want them warm and soft..
- Take one tortilla and place carefully your cooked fajita mixture in the center of the tortilla. Now, take the left side of the tortilla and fold it over the mixture. Take the bottom and fold that up and roll your tortilla..
- I like to add fresh guacamole and sour cream to mine. A couple of cervesas and dinner is done..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food smokin steak fajitas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your main meals should also include fish like salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. You will notice that salmon can also be rich in Omega-3 and other nutrients. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don’t need to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. It’s also advisable to trim off any excess fat that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
Smokin Steak Fajitas: If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.