Foods That Can Make You Happy
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cherry chewbillees. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cherry Chewbillees is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Cherry Chewbillees is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cherry chewbillees using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cherry Chewbillees:
- Get of Crust.
- Make ready 1 cup of walnut or pecan pieces, divided.
- Get 1 1/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter flavour Crisco.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of flake coconut.
- Make ready of Filling.
- Make ready 2-8 ounce of pkg cream cheese, softened.
- Take 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 1-21 ounce of can cherry pie filling.
Instructions to make Cherry Chewbillees:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan with butter flavour Crisco. Set aside..
- Chop 1/2 cup nuts coarsely for topping. Set aside. Chop remaining 1/2 cup finely..
- For crust, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter flavour Crisco until fine crumbs form. Add 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts and coconut. Mix well. Remove 1/4 cup and set aside. Press remaining crumbs in bottom of the pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes, until edges are lightly browned..
- For filling, beat cream cheese, granulated sugar, eggs and vanilla in small bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth. Spread over hot baked crust and return to oven. Bake for 15 minutes longer..
- Spread cherry pie filling over cheese layer. Combine reserved coarsely chopped nuts and reserved crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over cherries. Return to oven and bake 15 minutes longer..
- Cool and then refrigerate for several hours. Cut into bars, about 2 inches × 1 1/2 inches..
- Serve and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cherry chewbillees recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is packed full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps raise your mental focus while relaxing the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. And now you are aware that it can help improve your mood too!
Cherry Chewbillees: See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!