Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes.
blueberry-lemon cinnamon roll breakfast bake #mommasrecipes, Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Foods That Make You Happy
Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook blueberry-lemon cinnamon roll breakfast bake #mommasrecipes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes:
- Take 1 package (8 oz) of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh blueberries.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of grated lemon zest.
- Take 1 can of cinnamon rolls with icing.
Instructions to make Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes:
- Heat oven to 350 Spray 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray..
- In arge microwavable bowl, microwave cream cheese and powdered sugar uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring after 30 seconds, until softened. Stir until smooth. Stir in blueberries and 1 tablespoon of the lemon zest..
- Separate dough into 5 rolls; return icing to refrigerator. Cut each roll into 6 pieces; stir into berry mixture. Spoon and arrange in baking dish..
- Bake 34 to 38 minutes or until bubbling around edges and dough is baked through in center. Cool 10 minutes. Transfer reserved icing to small bowl, stir in remaining 1 tablespoon lemon zest. Spoon icing mixture into small resealable food-storage plastic bag; partially seal bag. Cut off tiny corner of bag; squeeze bag to pipe over top of breakfast bake. Serve warm..
- Ninja foodie- spray inner pot add mixture, put on sauté mode, until it starts to bubble up, this is to cook the bottom… then go to bake on 350 for 20 mins, checking from time to time. When it’s done let rest for a few before adding the icing. (to make it this way only one batch will fit so don’t double the recipe.).
- Notes- that yellow in the picture is the orange icing (I used orange cinnamon rolls) well after eating this, the orange did make up for not using the lemon zest, never even had orange cinnamon roll until I made this lol..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food blueberry-lemon cinnamon roll breakfast bake #mommasrecipes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great if you wish to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all chock-full of omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you overcome your depression.
Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes: If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.