Mini Spinach And Ricotta Quiches.
mini spinach and ricotta quiches, A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to avoid them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. Several foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood
Mini Spinach And Ricotta Quiches is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Mini Spinach And Ricotta Quiches is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mini spinach and ricotta quiches using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Spinach And Ricotta Quiches:
- Take 2 of Short crust pastry.
- Get 3 medium of eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Ricotta cheese.
- Get 1/4 cup of Grated cheese( your choice).
- Take 1/3 cup of Diced bacon/ham.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Salt/pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Frozen spinach.
- Get 2 tsp of Oil.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Milk.
Instructions to make Mini Spinach And Ricotta Quiches:
- Cut pastry with a round pastry cutter, or I used a large wine glass because I couldn't find my cutters..
- Oil cupcake holes, Put cut pastry in a cupcake pan, press down with fingers and cover with baking paper and add your rice to weigh down pastry and bake blind for 10 mins..
- Pre heat oven, Mix eggs, ricotta, ham, cheese, defrosted spinach salt+pepper in a large bowl.
- Remove baking paper and rice from pasty, then add your mixed ingrediants and bake for 10-15 mins untill cooked through. Enjoy as a snack or appetiser..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mini spinach and ricotta quiches recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you want to battle depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. These are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight back depression.
Mini Spinach And Ricotta Quiches: Following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.