Chocolate Avocado Pie.
Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chocolate avocado pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Avocado Pie is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate Avocado Pie is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate avocado pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Avocado Pie:
- Get of For the crust.
- Make ready 6 of Medjool dates.
- Take 1 tb of ground flax seed.
- Make ready 2 tb of water.
- Get 150 gr of ground walnuts.
- Take 2 tb of unsweetened coco powder.
- Get 3 tb of melted coconut oil.
- Make ready of For the filling.
- Get 2 cups of dark chocolate chips (70%).
- Get 3 of firm-ripe avocados, peeled and pitted.
Steps to make Chocolate Avocado Pie:
- In a blender mix together all the crust ingredients..
- Push it on the bottom of a 8" pie pan. Bake it on 325F for 15 minutes. Let it cool..
- Peel the avocados, discard the pit..
- Melt the chocolate, let it cool a bit. Place the melted chocolate, the avocados in a food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping the sides of the blender as needed..
- Spoon into the prepared shell, smooth the top off and refrigerate for couple of hours. Can be prepared 1 day in advance. Garnish with strawberries..
- Slice, serve and enjoy :)!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate avocado pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You already knew that green tea helps you feel better. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood as well!
Chocolate Avocado Pie: See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.