Sabudana Vegetable Khichdi With Cucumber Pomegranate Raita.
sabudana vegetable khichdi with cucumber pomegranate raita, Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Sabudana Vegetable Khichdi With Cucumber Pomegranate Raita is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Sabudana Vegetable Khichdi With Cucumber Pomegranate Raita is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sabudana vegetable khichdi with cucumber pomegranate raita using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sabudana Vegetable Khichdi With Cucumber Pomegranate Raita:
- Take 1 cup of Sabudana/ Tapioca Pearls.
- Take 11/4 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- Make ready 2 of small green chillies chopped.
- Take 1 of potato peeled and chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Raw peanuts.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Brocolli chopped.
- Take 1 of carrot chopped.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of green peas.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready of to taste Sendha namak.
- Prepare of For Raita.
- Get 1/2 cup of Curd/ Yogurt.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped cucumber.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Pomegranate arils.
- Make ready 1 of Green Chilli chopped (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Sabudana Vegetable Khichdi With Cucumber Pomegranate Raita:
- For making raita : Add all the ingredients except salt in a bowl and mix them well together..
- Keep in refrigerator whole you make the khichdi. Add salt just before serving and sprinkle some chilli powder and serve..
- Method for Khichdi: Wash the sabudana 2-3 times in running water. In a bowl add the sabudana and water and soak overnight or atleast 4-5 hours. Drain the water properly and keep aside..
- In a pan heat the oil. Add the cumin seeds and curry leaves and let it crackle..
- Add the diced potatoes, salt to taste and cook for 4-5 mins until the potato is cooked. It won't take much time to cook since it is diced small..
- Add the peanut, green chillies, brocolli, carrot, peas and cook for 3-5 mins..
- Add the soaked sabudana, mix well and cook for 3-4 mins stirring it occasionally..
- Take off the heat and add lemon juice, chopped coriander leaves and toss well to combine. Serve with chilled cucumber pomegranate raita..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sabudana vegetable khichdi with cucumber pomegranate raita recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are great if you are wanting to feel better. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all rich in omega-3 fats and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you fight your depression.
Sabudana Vegetable Khichdi With Cucumber Pomegranate Raita: Following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.