Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers.
mike's ez baked jalapeño poppers, Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food
Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mike's ez baked jalapeño poppers using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers:
- Get of Jalapeño Poppers.
- Make ready 1 packages (8 oz) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Make ready 6 of Extra Large Jalapeños.
- Make ready 1 of small Bag Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Make ready 1 of small Bag Motzerella Cheese.
- Make ready 1 Bottle of GOYA Seasoning [or, lightly sprinkle garlic powder – onion powder – cumin – parsley – black pepper – salt].
- Get 1 tbsp of Your Favorite Green Chilie Salsa.
- Take of Cayenne Pepper [optional].
- Take of Crispy Coating.
- Get 1 box of Panko Bread Crumbs [about 2 cups].
- Take 2 of large Eggs.
Steps to make Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers:
- ° Clean jalapeños. ° Slice evenly leaving the stem attached to one side. ° Carefully hollow out seeds and inner membranes. ° Lightly sprinkle Mexican 3 Cheese and Motzerella Cheese. ° Tightly pack in Philadelphia Cream Cheese to the centers of jalapeños. Add green salsa. ° Sprinkle with GOYA Seasoning and Cayenne Pepper if desired. ° Refrigerate poppers until fully chilled..
- Whip eggs. I usually add additional GOYA Seasoning to this mixture but, it's not necessary..
- Fully dip poppers in egg mixture..
- Dip jalapeños and generously coat in your Panko Bread Crumbs. Pack those Panko crumbs deep into your cream cheese! Mind you, the crumbs won't stick very well to the backs of the jalapeños but, they'll be crispy on the tops!.
- Place on lifted wrack sprayed with a non-stick spray. Make sure they're all leveled evenly. I sprinkle again with GOYA before baking..
- Here's a cool tip – if you don't have a lifted wrack – bunch up a large piece of tinfoil as pictured below. Picture pulled from my New Orleans Truck Fries recipe. Lightly spray tinfoil with Pam and place poppers lightly on top..
- Bake at °350 for up to 45 minutes or, until poppers are browned and the cheeses are fully melted..
- Serve immediately with a Bronco Berry Sauce and ice cold beer. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mike's ez baked jalapeño poppers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
If you wish to beat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all high in omega-3 fats and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight depression.
Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers: For people who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.