Cheesy Shrimp and Riced Cauliflower Casserole.
cheesy shrimp and riced cauliflower casserole, For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food
Cheesy Shrimp and Riced Cauliflower Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Cheesy Shrimp and Riced Cauliflower Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy shrimp and riced cauliflower casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Shrimp and Riced Cauliflower Casserole:
- Prepare 1 Package of crumbled bacon.
- Prepare 1 lb. of Frozen Shrimp thawed.
- Make ready 1 of Onion medium diced or cup of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 4 cups of riced Cauliflower cooked.
- Take of Baby Bella Mushrooms sliced 1 small pkg.
- Prepare 8 oz of Finely grated Mexican Cheese.
- Take of Bacon grease from cooking bacon.
- Take of Parmesan Cheese 1/4 cup grated.
Instructions to make Cheesy Shrimp and Riced Cauliflower Casserole:
- Cook Bacon,set aside and crumble..
- Cook Cauliflower..
- Dice Onions and mushrooms. Cut large shrimp into two pieces. Cook veggies in bacon grease until slightly tender. Add shrimp to mixture and cook on medium heat until pink..
- Add cooked cauliflower and crumbled bacon. Mix well then add cheese saving some to sprinkle on top. Place mixture in small casserole dish and top with remaining cheese..
- Cook at 375 degrees for approximately 10 minutes until cheese melts..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cheesy shrimp and riced cauliflower casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you are wanting to combat depression. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can seriously boost your mood.
Cheesy Shrimp and Riced Cauliflower Casserole: If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.