cinnamon rolls, Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nutritious and good for you. Several foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better
Cinnamon Rolls is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cinnamon Rolls is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cinnamon rolls using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Rolls:
- Prepare of Dough.
- Prepare .25 oz of Active Dry Yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of Warm Milk.
- Make ready .5 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Softened Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 4 cup of Flour.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1 cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- Take 3 Tb of Cinnamon.
- Take 1/3 cup of Melted Butter.
- Get of Cream Cheese Icing.
- Prepare 6 Tb of Melted Butter.
- Get 1.5 cup of Icing Sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Take 1/8 tsp of Salt.
Steps to make Cinnamon Rolls:
- Dissolve the yeast in warm milk in a 2 cup measuring cup..
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, butter, salt, eggs, and flour. Mix well..
- Pour the yeast/milk mixture into the bowl and mix until well incorporated..
- Let rise in a warm place for 1 hour until the dough has doubled in size..
- While the dough is rising, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon..
- Measure and melt the filling butter..
- Once the dough has risen, roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface, until it is approximately 18 x 12 inches. It should be about 1/4 inch thick..
- Spread the butter over the dough and then spread the cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Starting from the long edge, roll the dough completely..
- Cut the roll into 1 1/2 inch slices..
- Place the cut rolls onto an oiled 13×9 inch pan and let them rise for 30 minutes until doubled in size..
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 20 mins or until golden brown..
- While the rolls are baking, mix the icing ingredients together and beat well with an electric mixer..
- When the rolls are done, spread generously with icing and serve!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cinnamon rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to battle depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 and DHA. These are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression.
Cinnamon Rolls: By simply following some of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.